Welcome To The Silver Standard Resources HUB On AGORACOM

SSO on the TSX, SSRI on the NASDAQ

Free

Jan 08, 2009 10:24AM
Jan 08, 2009 11:27AM

Jan 08, 2009 05:09PM

i don't have a peak price because i think the sky is the limit. i think this stock should trade at 40 the day pirquitas goes into production, based on re-rating it as a producer, because once it has cash flow the company will have much less risk than an explorer, and more institutions will be able to buy it. by the end of this year, if all goes well at pirquitas, and it has completed a full year of production, i think a price of 80 would be justified if it can earn close to $2 per share.

we don't have enough information to make informed estimates going forward to 2010. but in the next two or three months we should see feasibility at san luis and pre-feas at pitarrilla which will put rough figures on what those two projects can produce. at this point i can only make a wild guess that in three years the company could produce 25+ million silver oz equivalent (san luis is primarily gold) so it would not be a stretch to think the stock price could then triple if the company doesn't mess up at pitarrilla and san luis.

then there are the diablillos and snowfield projects, and i have no idea what precious metals prices will be when those two are developed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply