Free

I think every share holder would be happy with a 100,000 Toz. production and a dollar a share value right now, but the processing hasn't been completed for it's winter digging I believe, so again we wait to see what happens. Don't forget, we're told Silverado is the product of naked shorting, which I'm told is the reason all the profits are taken from the shares.

I'm learning too as we go through this "where is the money" in shares deal. I wasn't aware that a share under $5 in value could be shorted as one example.

What I don't understand is with the potential for an operating coal liquification plant and the potential profits from such a plant at hand, which in my mind would far exceed the Nolan property Au/Ag and Antimony production, why are they not working at break neck speed to (1) either finance it themselves (2) secure investors privately or (3) just flat out garner a loan and get it done? By comparison, the Gold portion of Silverado will/would be a very small portion of what is really at hand here.

I know there are many people thinking that Silverado could be another Lion mining company, and it could, possibly, if it really geared up the coal to oil program. Waiting for a blow off ot top in the price of gold's climb could be a long way down the road and maybe, investors won't look at Silverado as they did Lion mining Co. back in the 70's and in 1980 when it's shares went from a few cents to $535.00 a share (no that's not a misprint) in the final days of the 1980 blow off. But again, maybe history will repeat for Silverado and we might see it reach 75 cents a share again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply