Free
Message: Baines Will Help In The Long Run, Believe it Or Not

Baines Will Help In The Long Run, Believe it Or Not

posted on May 18, 2008 03:25AM

Look at it this way. Baines is drawing much attention to Silverado. I'd say Baines is reponsible for causing enough selling to drop the price by 1-3 cents per share.

1) Once we start pulling PM out of WB (beggining in a few weeks, I expect) and getting it to market for cash in the bank, he will look the fool that he is.

2) When Silverado starts posting assays from the WB and PB drilling program, he will look the fool that he is.

3) When Buntdzen an Melman issues their next report or reports, he will look the fool that he is.

4) When the new loader arrives as scheduled in a couple of months to increase production of the existing equipment and therefore income, he will look the fool that he is.

5) SP will gradually rise due to above, and he will look the fool that he is.

In the mean time, all of this attention on Silverado's management largely caused by Baines to dot every I and cross every T will have Silverado squeaky clean and beyond reproach.

Baines will be discredited on the one hand for claiming incorrectly, frequently and with venom the Silverado's projects are a scam.

Baines will however be credidted with prompting management to follow filing rules thoroughly and he will be credidted with bringing the company extra exposure to prospective investors that are following him. Soon word will spread that Baines was wrong, and has been proven wrong (See 1-5 above).

The 1-3 cent per share negative impact will be more than offset once Baines is proven the fool that his.

New Message
Please login to post a reply