Free

Jul 16, 2008 06:17AM

Jul 16, 2008 08:09AM

Jul 16, 2008 08:20AM

Lied to Mississippi? Ethics? Might want to give that some more thought I'd think. Remember the PR on the Green Fuel project was a 100% going to get it done thing, ready to build as soon as the "Permits came in". Silverado mining was to send one of their 150 ton per day crushers to the site before the end of 2007, no doubt about it. Go back and read all the hype releases on the Green fuel project, even before the April 2007 "Big Deal". Call the PR dept. and see what they say right now. Every shareholder has a right to be ticked off. The company making the money is Tri-Con and I'm almost certain, Mr. Anselmo has an interest in Tri-Con. If Mr. Anselmo would put everything HE owns on the line, like most other small business owners do, then he might be a little more believeable and get the investors he needs. But everything I read now is that the Green Fuel project is dead, and that was my main reason for investing in Silverado, since I have watched this company go from a $10 a share company all the way down to a 1.9 cent a share company trading in the ten thousanths of a cent range quite often. I don't buy their PR on why their share price is so low (supposedly being sold on the short side) and if it was, my bet would be someone close to the company. Do I expect the share price to go above 15 cents again? No! It may make it back to 10 or 11 cents, but the history of the company says it's going into the toilet because they lie to the share holders about what they are doing. The 2007 April show in MS. with the Governor there and all that hoopla was just a promo to draw in investors monies, that had no intention of going thru with that project. Up until I personally visited the site and saw but a few wire stick flags on the site property (took pictures too) and then told them I had been there, up to that point I was being told everything was on schedule and the only thing they were waiting for was the permitting. Even recently I heard they cancelled the test facility and decided to go right into production and that private money had been secured for just that purpose. Now we hear, the project is dead and the only thing your invested in is a potential two ounce per ton gold mining company that, "after expenses" will be applied to share values of over 900 million shares, therein is the reason we're dealing in ten thousanths of cents.

Mad am I ? Nope! I'm way past that! Ever heard of theft by deception? Makes a good start to a lawsuit. Class Action suits add weight to it too. Just Food for thought here folks.

Jul 22, 2008 12:59AM

Jul 23, 2008 02:46PM

Jul 23, 2008 02:47PM

Jul 24, 2008 12:01AM

Jul 24, 2008 09:19AM

Jul 24, 2008 02:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply