Free

Nov 13, 2008 01:44PM

Re: Shareholders mtg.

posted on Nov 14, 2008 02:30AM

I'm frustrated like you are...down 94% or something ridiculous. Like you said, that is my own fault for not sticking w/ my system (stop loss at 12%), but I feel a bit misled by SLGLF PR's.

Ultimately, I think I've remained positive on the potential of the company b/c I've viewed these undelivered promises as just that, not an attempt to deceive. That was my own view based on calls I made to the company and to various other orgs, like the Red Hills Ecoplex. SLGLF seems to think big, but has a tough time time delivering. They just don't execute anything very well.

I would agree some changes need to be made, but they need to be made when we (the shareholders) have more of an advocate on the board / in the company so that it can happen gradually. Like Cooky said, cleaning house will lead to big severance and lawsuits...even though they don't deserve a donut.

I can't stress the importance of this feasibility study coming up. It will determine if the land will be better suited for profitable mining or condo development....with a view.

Nov 14, 2008 03:40AM

Nov 14, 2008 05:26AM

Nov 14, 2008 05:51AM

Nov 14, 2008 07:54AM

Nov 14, 2008 01:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply