Free
Dec 17, 2008 07:19PM

Dec 18, 2008 04:19AM
Dec 18, 2008 04:20AM

Dec 18, 2008 03:56PM

The money in Silverado stock will be in the Green Fuel project, if it ever gets off the ground. There has been no implication of "millions" of ounces of gold in the ground for Silverado to mine and help raise value of 900 million shares to any great valuation. If funding is released by President elect Obama for the Green fuel project to proceed, then one could expect to see investors coming on board and support such a venture. Placer gold in less than a land slide find and a stock routed out of Vancover B.C. noted for stock scamming, is not a real good draw for serious investors that do their own DD.

Earlier advertisements of Silverado included a short video clip showed the mining in process and the results being processed in the early summer, but no such video or reports of late have shown any progress. Earlier reports of Chinese interest are all but of histirical note now. Nearly all gold stocks of producing companies have taken very hard hits on their share prices and most all will survive. Without a very highly positive report on Silverados minerals and it's ability to get their product to market, and without further support thru the green fuel project, it's not likely that Silverado will survive much into the new year much longer, so be prepared. don't take me wrong here, I dram and speculate too and I own nearly a half a million shares of Silverado, but I own them for the hopeful development of the Green Fuel project.

New Message
Please login to post a reply