Free
Message: Re: Silverado's Gold Mines Properties worth Billions!

I'm afraid that my survivors will have to enjoy the fruits of this investment, as it will be years until this company is in production. With todays economic environment it may be 5-10 yrs until things are back to normal, and financing becomes available. The lending institutions have all but halted loans and money is becoming frozen & unavailable. Mining companies are suspending operations & cutting back on exploration. As Cooky found out at the meeting, even Silverado has cut back on personnel. I dont know......................someone out there give me something to feel good about. The Bundtzen report was supposed to turn this stock around. Everyone is trying to find some reason to reinforce their decision of investing in this stock in the first place. I first got into this stock 10 yrs ago, and have added to the position many times over. Gosh darn it , I just think this company is going to make it, as all the reasons I bought it for in the first place are fundamentally stronger. Gerry Anselmo dont let "US" down.

New Message
Please login to post a reply