Free

Re: slglf question - Maze & Nomegnome

posted on Mar 10, 2009 03:07PM

Maze I share your sentiments. However, over the last while, we have witnessed several longs transferring to our site - you, Goldtender, 3x10e6, Mainman, Silveradomanmi, Plow to name a few- even Cooky got fed up posting over there. I also agree with Nomegnome in that R.B. site should be abolished immediately if the directors had any sense of responsibility - just like the Silverado site was on Marketwatch a couple of years ago for its nonsense.

The concensus is that R.B is dying. It has become a toxic cesspool of psychopathic bashers who have nothing to offer - only Silverado Oil has been the white knight fighting for years for Joe 6 pack against the insurgents & idiots over there. Maybe R.B. should be called the Raging Lunatics ( I could substitute another word for "B" - haha). If they shut it down, Oil could also join us as a welcome addition.

Fortunately our board has offered an alternative & been a breath of fresh air - both informative & respectful exchange of ideas - thanks to all of you!! Keep up the good work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply