Free

I don't let folks like Mathou influence my thinking regarding my investments in Silverado stock.

As a matter of fact I have aquired mass amount of shares over the past few months to add to my position ( stock certificate in my position) I've accumulated over the previous 2 1/2 yrs

I do my own 'DD' work which includes analysis of all the recent Tom Budtzen NI43-101 technical reports that have given Silverado Gold Company allot creidibility of the 4 massive veins the company is sitting on in Workman's Bench while other mining companies are excitied to find gold dust that requires building a $2-$3 Billion dollar facility to do heap-leaching process that requires all kinds of Enivornmental impact statements that are tied-up for many years in the approval process before getting an answer yes or no you can build a plant !!

According to recent Silverado news they can use their present crushing plant ( all paid for) using only water and gravitation to seperate the Antimony-Gold from the waste rock and shipping the ore off to a smelter to have the gold seperated from the Antimony. very simple clean procees that is environmentally friendly to boot !!

It amazes me how everything is falling into place for Garry while the majority of other start-up companies will never make it to production without spending $10s of millions more to do mass drilling to prove they have something worth mining before they spend the $2 to $3 Billion for a processing plant so they can mine gold dust !! Guaranteed those companies will not find that kind of financing in this kind of liquidity squeeze environment !!

Other companies would kill to have what Silverado has found, so I just laugh at the nonsense of those who spread doubt, I see thru thier game.

THE GRIM REAPER

New Message
Please login to post a reply