Free
Message: Silverado Gold Mine, LTD Future Looks Very Promising

Silverado Gold Mine, LTD Future Looks Very Promising

posted on Mar 15, 2009 05:58PM

Isn't it amazing how everything is falling into place for Silverado Gold Mine company !!

Take a look at the photo of the massive Gold-Antimony veins at Workman's Bench Tunnel, from the NI43-101 preliminary fesiibilty report. Other mining companies would kill to have what Silverado Gold Mine company has descovered !!
http://www.silverado.com/i/pdf/2009-...

I do my own 'DD' work which includes analysis of all the recent Tom Budtzen NI43-101 technical reports that have given Silverado Gold Company allot creidibility for the 4 massive Gold-Antimony veins the company has discovered at Workman's Bench tunnel while other mining companies are excitied to find a little gold dust per ton of ore that requires building a $2-$3 Billion dollar facility to operate a toxic heap-leaching process that requires all kinds of Enivornmental impact statements that are tied-up for many years in the approval process before getting an answer yes or no you can build a plant !!

According to recent Silverado Gold news they can use their present crushing plant ( all paid for) using only water and gravitation to seperate the Antimony-Gold from the waste rock and shipping the ore off to a smelter to have the gold seperated from the Antimony. a very simple clean procees that is environmentally friendly to boot !!

The majority of other start-up companies will never make it to production without spending $10s of millions more to do massive infill drilling to prove they have something worth mining before they need to spend $2 to $3 Billion for a processing plant so they can mine gold dust !! Teh odds are against them they will never find that kind of big financing in this kind of liquidity squeeze environment !!

With todays current prices, Silverado Gold's overhead cost for production will be lower because fuel prices have fallen which is a big part of any mine production bill. Plus the price for dry bulk shipping has collapsed which will allow Silverado to ship their ore to a processing smelter plant for a buck or tww and the companies infrustructure is paid for !!

Bottom line, this converts to ... MORE EARNINGS PER SHARE & MONEY IN THE BANK TO FINANCE FUTURE OPERATIONS !!!

Silverado Gold Mine, LTD can build a giant processing plant down the road to increase production after they make mucho bucks !

Silverado Gold Mine home page link

http://www.silverado.com/s/Home.asp

THE GRIM REAPER

New Message
Please login to post a reply