Free

Silverado Gold Daily & Weekly Charts

posted on Apr 16, 2009 10:33PM

HINT: Do you want to know when to buy Silverado shares ? I bought my recent shares, over the past 3 months, on Thursday and Fridays, I took advantage of the short seller's game, when they launched their bear raids to try and drive the share price lower. thank you shorts for the wonderful prices $$$

The short sellerss have not regained control of the charts, the upward trend for Silverado's share price is still in tack; we are wittnessing a pause, noted by the price movement side ways in a narrow trading range that forms a bullish pendant flag, this has allowed several technical things to happen.

One- The RSI technical indicator, at the top of the Daily Chart, has moved down closer to (neutral) 60, away from (over sold territory) 70.

Two- The 20 day moving avg. line has moved significantly above the 50 day moving avg. line . Remember a few weeks ago, on the Daily Chart, the 20 day moving avg. line was just begining to cross the 50 day moving avg. line. You can see the progress the 20 day moving avg. line has made since then on the daily chart below. This is of concern to the shorts because every thing they did to paint a negative picture is being slowly turned to a positive picture, and it all started with the Tom Bundtzen Ni 43-101 reports.

http://www.silverado.com/i/pdf/2009-...

http://www.silverado.com/i/pdf/SLGLF...

http://www.silverado.com/i/pdf/2008-...

Three- The MACD technical indicator at bottom of Daily Chart, noted by the black and red lines, have been forming a bullish upward pattern since march 20th. If the buying strength continues, it appears that the MACD may turn postive in the next week or so, signaling the next upward movement for the share price.

REMEMBER: Until recently, the shorts always capped the share price at the 50 day moving avg. blue line for the past year. Until big buyers came in and started buying up the shares. A few short sellers with huge short positions are now begining to push the panic button since they have lost control of painting the charts. I expect the desperate shorts to try a bear raid several more times.

THE DAILY CHART , April 16,2009

Please Note: The weekly chart below, the share price has been forming a support just above the 20 day moving avg. green line. It takes several weeks to form this base/support level. The shorts don't like seeing this positive constructive pattern forming.

Keep in mind that the daily chart are pages of history that build the weekly chart.

WEEKLY CHART, April 16, 2009

SHORT SELLERS PAINTING A NEGATIVE SILVERADO CHART COULD COME AT A HUGE COST FOR SEVERAL OF THEM, IT MAY EVEN BANKRUPT A FEW OF THE SHORTS WHO CAN'T GET OUT OF THEIR FINANCIAL PREDICAMENT !

Please Note: You can clearly see the DIVERGENCE that has been forming on the Silverado chart. The accumulation/Distribution (black) line indicator runs from the bottom left corner to the upper right hand corner of the chart, showing a steady momentum of accumulation of shares bought by savvy investors that started back over a year ago when the first Tom Bundtzen NI 43-101 reports were published around April-May 2008. There is a HUGE DICHOTOMY building between shares accumulated/bought VS share price decline. Notice were the two paths cross in the middle of the chart forming an "X" heading in opposite directions, this is a clear indication that the short sellers have been painting the charts by pushing the price down by shorting and naked shorting the stock. This is like compressing a giant coil spring, ready to launch Silverado's share price to the moon when the panic starts by the shorts to buy shares to cover their risky bets. All it takes is for one brokerage house to throw in the towel and the stampede will begin to release all that tension from the coiled spring.

BEAR RAID: "Attempting to push the price of a stock down by heavy selling or short selling." a type of stock market strategy, where a trader (or group of traders) attempts to force down the price of a stock to cover a short position. This can be done by spreading negative rumors about the target firm, which puts downward pressure on the share price. This may be a form of securities fraud. Alternatively, traders could take on large short positions themselves, with the large volume of selling causing the price to fall, making the strategy self perpetuating.

and the SAGA continues.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply