Free
Message: Re: - Private Placements could be encouraging sign!!! - Hypothetical Question.

Re: - Private Placements could be encouraging sign!!! - Hypothetical Question.

posted on May 24, 2009 06:02AM

Cooky-

Fastfoot held a contest, asking everyones their thoughts as to when Silverado would land financing to mine Workman's Bench tunnel. Everyone was very optimistic that the company would find financing within a month, The majority of dates everyone submitted one week, two weeks , three weeks. Everyone was so sure that the company would land financing over night.

Remember, i submitted that the financing would be done sometime in 2009; that is because I know these buisness deals take time.

Botom line, Garry found the Gold and Antimony and in time he will make us all very rich $$$

As for the Greenfuel, we all know that it was because of big oil sitting in the White House who theatened to veto any alternative fuel bill that reached his desk. Now that Obama is Pres, I believe Green Fuel now has a chance of becoming a reality this year or next.

As for the trend in Gold, it will be strong for the next 5 to 8 years. Silverado has time

May 24, 2009 07:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply