Free
Message: Jr. Mining looking better - Private Placements could be encouraging sign!!!

Timberjack-

You are still living in the past, when saftey wasn't given a second thought to miners safety. Today, there is a great deal of concern for miner's safety.

Today, by law, before a company recieves a permit to mine in a underground tunnel, the company must check to see if the tunnel walls are structual sound and safe and won''t cave-in because of a weakness in a fissure. The only way this can be proven is to re-inforce the walls and ceiling and let it stand over many months before a company recieves the Ok and a miner's permit to go ahead and mine.

In Alaska, above the artiic circle, the surface rock is fractured 40 to 60 feet deep because of thousands of years of freezing and melting conditions. Every time it melts in the summer time, the water seeps down into the cracks and freezes during the winter months causing it to expand cracking the rock. This is the problem miners face that far north and why they must let it stand for many-many months before recieving a permit to start mining.

You just can't run right in in and start digging-out all the gold and antimony like some of these short sellers would have you believe

Like I said in my last post, the company reports say they are waiting on recieving their 'Bulk Samplimg' permits to start mining this fall.

Some things take time, I have faith in Garry.

New Message
Please login to post a reply