Free
Message: Re: What are your expectations for Silverado Gold Mines & Why

Hey Fastfoot

My expectations and my wishes are slightly different.

My wish is that I do not have to worry about where the money will come to finance my sons college of choice (still have about 8 years to worry about this).

My expectations are that they continue to move slowly but steadily ahead. Do it right the first time, so you do not have to spend that precious capital fixing mistakes.

They need to find a way to start paying their bills without issuing out addtional shares. To me this will be the first sign that they mean business. I think if you want to see a large jump in SP, then issue a press release that states they no longer need to generate money for operations by issuing shares. Show the world that you can pay your bills with revenue that you are generating and I think this will go further than any report or news of financing. I fear that until they can show they can fully support themselves, that we will be sitting in the single digits SP.

I do think that they will accomplish this, but the ultimate question is when. Perhaps a new pole should start.... My heart says this year, but my gut tells me that it probably will not happen until the next season.

New Message
Please login to post a reply