Free

Time to Buy more Silverado Shares ?

posted on Jun 17, 2009 08:30AM

This is a classic example of how the short sellers play one of their games to make their money by spreading negative news on the chat boards to make shareholdrer sell their stock,

The present picture:

All the chart experts see a price gap upwards that occured when Silverado share price climbed from the .011 level on its way to test the recent .019 resistance level. The short sellers have been building their short positions on the way up to keep the share price below .019 level, they now need desperately to make their profits, so they see their window of oppurtunity to push the price down to approx. the .014 or the .013 area to complete a Fibonacci Retracement of 38.2%. If there is no new news out on the wires this week, I woulld expect the shorts to launch a 'Bear Raid' attack, attempting to push the price of the stock down by heavy short selling.

Once you understand how these short sellers play their game, you learn when to buy more stock.

I know what the company has in the ground because of the NI43-101 Tom Bundtzen reports. So i ignor the noise campain that the desperate shorts are presently posting, spreading any knd of negative news, in hopes of increasing their profits. The noise doesn't deter me from what I know to be true, NO amount of bashing the company can make all that Gold-Antimony in Workman's Bench tunnel disappear.

New Message
Please login to post a reply