Free

Good Morning tonto.

Thank you for your message and for your insight. You will find that our opinion is much aligned with your own. The reason we were forced to step in was due to the members argument getting out of hand.

Quite simply, the amount of personal posts has become overwhelming. Though we are prepared for the fact that personal issues can and will break out on occasion, they are now becoming perpetual on this HUB. It's obvious that one side cannot convince the other of their opinions; and it's been let known in no uncertain terms that by attempting to demerit another poster, or accusing another poster of something that is either an outright lie or simply cannot be substantiated in any tangible and factual terms, will eventually lead the forum into to a roller coaster of emotional posts, instead of informative insights on the company's activities.

To be clear. looking back at previous 10Q's and K's for comparison to recent results is not and will not be an issue. Same goes for comparing things like prior contracts with new contracts.

What we will not tolerate is repetitive references to what the company once planned to do, didn't do, etc.

In short, investors can make a point once and move on. Everybody knows the story, nobody needs to see history repeated over and over again.

I think we have made it clear that our goal isn't to punish anyone, or to delete a poster who has legitimate views and opinions on the forum. Unfortunately our lenience has been distorted.

However we will not allow this community to deteriorate into Raging Bull and Yahoo Finance. If you desire that environment, I invite you to leave. We don't flip ads and generate revenue from any kind of page view. In fact, we don't generate any revenue from you. What we strive to do is build and maintain a quality community that can not be touched by ad flipping, free wheeling sites like RB and YF.

Lastly please be informed that as of 30 minutes ago, both members profiles have been restored. We are waiting to hear confirmation from both parties and hopefully, this disagreement can be put behind us and debate can resume on everyone's favorite topic.

I’d like to thank you again for your messages and for extending your concerns.

Regards,

Andreas Marouchos

Community Director

New Message
Please login to post a reply