Free

Re: I don't understand - No news, D & D,, Dilution, & general optimism.- Tont

in response to by
posted on Jul 31, 2009 07:31PM

Tonto, in life there are absolutely no guarantees. Of course there are risks involved - that's a no brainer. No news is good news when a stock can hold steady or increase slightly in value while awaiting impending news. The association with D & D that does not mean great results will occur - that's being naive: however, it does give one reason for optimism because this respected company wouldn't give Silverado the time of day if Silverado were a complete scam like Bre-X. They know the goods are there & are seeking realistic financing to move forward.

Private placements have been a necessary evil to tread water while a deal is being consummated - tho' not desirable it could be worthwhile in the long run, especially if we have 10's & maybe 100's of billions of dollars worth of gold & antimony on our 3 properties.

I for one am extremely optimistic. I like the heat in the kitchen & am very calm - nothing is bothering me & I am confident Silverado will be vindicated & emerge victorious. For those who give up hope, well I guess it's been nice knowing you. For those who continue to whine, I suggest another 2 weeks of frustrating patience. We are not running the show & either you believe or you don't. I believe regardless of what anyone or any bashers might say. As 3x1036 says "Hang tough!"

Tonto - would you kindly answer my question re posting differently on different boards re buy, hold or sell - I would like to hear your explanation - thanks! It certainly affects one credibility.

New Message
Please login to post a reply