Free
Jul 31, 2009 08:57PM

Dischino I agree with you that Agoracom has been the best & offered the most respectful exchange of ideas anywhere. I also wonder how much actual influence these discussions have on potential investors & share price , vol. etc.

Each person in the end has to make his or her own decisions based upon far more than what is offered here. Each person must take responsibility for their own risk tolerance. Some of the other boards are generally so negative, one wonders why so many bother to read or participate there except to utter their frustrations, bash those who oppose them & some have a hidden agenda - perhaps even to help sink a given company. Perhaps someone should do an actual scientific study, but the money doing so could & should be put to better use.

For many these forums are simply entertainment - at least that is what they claim. All my enthusiasm for example can't make the share price rise to $1 or $2 - rather it will be cold, real hard facts such as further good, exploratory drill results, production & future profits which will be necessary - not idle speculation.

Jul 31, 2009 11:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply