Free

Silverado's Eternal Optimists

posted on Aug 13, 2009 02:14AM

By definition:

1. A person who never ceases to give up hope in something they believe.

2. A person who will continue to believe in something or a positive outcome till the end of time.

Tom Bundzten's Report last Jan. gave Silverado Gold Mines the incredible veracity it had lacked for a long time. An internationally respected geologist, who had worked for the likes of Newmont & Barrick Gold amongst others, did such a detailed long Pre-Feasibility Study of the Nolan property that anyone with an ounze of intelligence had to take a long hard look at the potential of this magnificant property in Alaska.
For many faithful long Silverado shareholders, it was the icing on the cake - they realized this property held immeasurable potential, but further exploratory drilling was needed as well as significant financing. The faithful longs have felt this for some time & call us "eternal optimists" if you like, but we are steadfast in our position & our views. I have said for years that I felt that Silverado was worth at least $2/share based upon its potential gold alone - excluding the antimony & Silverado Green Fuel. I continue to stick to this position, even despite the recent necessary dilution in shares. Only the future will reveal who's right!

New Message
Please login to post a reply