Free

Re: My 2cents/Tonto - themainman - Tonto/Cooky

posted on Aug 14, 2009 08:34PM

i think i might not be getting what you are asking or statement you are making but i am going to make a stab at it anyway. One can never have enough education, i believe in that in order to make an informed decision. When i originally purchased slglf it was because of the research i did on the greenfuel. I read all of the scripts where they went before some govt. committees etc. What i did not take into account was the ruling party at the time were big oil people. Never gave the gold end of it a thought. When it became apparent that oil people were not going to budge on it or fund anything i thought i would wait it out until the power changed hands. I am sticking this out, i just personally believe there is too much invested and too much gold for this not to happen. Bad news always travels faster than good news,just read any paper or watch any channel. There has been no bad news, if there was we would have heard it by now. I do not feel i need any details along the way, i am sticking it out. I do not wish to push my opinion on anyone else.

New Message
Please login to post a reply