Free

I look at the bigger picture, I'm basing my present comments on what I see from the current chart and the short interest positions.

In the past the Pink Sheets have reported legal short intrest at much higher levels, close to 1 million but the numbers have been declining ever since the Tom Bundtzen NI 43-101 reports started over a year ago. So the present short interest numbers of approx. 97,000 is a drop in the bucket. Not all day traders are smart, some flippers will take the risk and try to short the stock but the chart shows the trading range up-down to be very narrow, no room to make any real money ?

As long as the company keeps moving forward with developing Workman's Bench to mine the Gold-Antimony I'm happy with just holding onto my shares long term $$$

PS: remember my prediction for Silverado to land financing would be in 2009. Why would I submit only the year without month and day for the fastfoot contest? because I know that in this type of finanacil environment, where there is a full liquidity freeze crisis happening world wide, this type of financing will move much slower as every small detail about the company is held under a microscope before a decision is made. "If" Silverado lands financing, we can rest assure they are sitting on the real deal.... time will tell. Adding more experts to the board of directors is another vote of conifdance that the company is moving forward to growing bigger $$$

New Message
Please login to post a reply