Free
Message: Poll suggested for recommendation of DISCHINO to become a new HUB LEADER

Poll suggested for recommendation of DISCHINO to become a new HUB LEADER

posted on Sep 01, 2009 09:30PM

Unfortunately not too long ago Goldtender decided to step down as Hub Leader for personal reasons - he is still a valuable member of this forum nevertheless. Nome also has been relatively inactive of late altho' we also value her input. Consequently, it seems we have only 2 really active Hub Leaders - Cooky & myself. We should have at least 3!

In the last couple of months we have had the pleasure of having DISCHINO join our forum - he has a President Status & has been quite active on other forums - with far more experience than either myself or Cooky. He has great insight, a wonderful sense of humor, 15 yrs experience on forum boards (if memory serves me correct) a sense of fair play, can apply disciplanary measures when needed & as I have said before - has been a breath of fresh air!

Please indicate your approval for allowing me & Cooky to formally make a request to Agoracom for making DISCHINO a Hub Leader on the Silverado Forum - he would make a great addition! Let us have a fair vote 1st!

I formally cast the 1st vote - YES!

Will you please indicate - YES or NO!

Alternatively, if people want to keep their vote private, just give this post a thumbs up if you vote yes - that way we can get a good idea! Please express your feelings! Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply