Free

timberjack

posted on Sep 05, 2009 10:04PM

Your answer is appreciated, and an obvious admission that you have posted a comment that cannot be backed up with any facts.

I want to publically admit to having violated your post just now, and requested that Agora remove it. I did such, but they may have doubts, so that is up to them. I fully trust decisions of Agora Admin, so if you have any "beafs" with my actions, please feel free to appeal my decision with them.

Please post information that is truthful , and everything will be fine.

As another HL stated a while back, "you are on thin ice."

I will be totally upfront and honest with you right now, so take me at my word, you have two more strikes and you are gone. Behave immediately, or you are out of here.

THIS IS BUSINESS, NOT PERSONAL...

Sorry, kinda sorta, that this is so harsh, but we want a forum here rid of nonsense.

Please decide what your goals are, and let us know...right away would be a good idea.

Any comments will be respected, in the event you have issues and some in here annoy you for whatever reason, but rest assured, if you ever send me another PM as you have done previously, the 2 strikes you have left will expire in a heart beat.

I do not take any pride in posting this message, and have consulted many to determine the correct course of action where you are concerned, so the ball is in your court.

Make up your mind, and lets move forward.

This is an investment discussion group, so please post accordingly...later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply