Free

I am not bragging, I am only stating the facts I know to be true from close friends from the buisness world.

I would also add, I have another friend who I've known for a few decades. I've watched him grow from a corporate attorney to a small shipping tycoon and is a multi-billonaire or so he was before this whole world wide financial melt down started. He once told me of the time it took to arrange financing to take over and buy out a particular company and he has aquired many companies over the years to build up his small international shipping empire.

Financing takes time, hopefully we won't have to wait much longer for Silverado to land financing to mine the Gold and Antimony from Workman's Bench tunnel.

Here is an excerpt from the lates Qtr. report that sounds very promising...

In addition to the advice of the QP, Silverado will implement the advice and strategy of Mr. Peter Hooper who is a member of the Company’s new Advisory Board. A brief resume of Mr. Hooper is listed in the August 24, 2009 news release on Silverado’s website ( www.Silverado.com ). Mr. Hooper offers the scale of experience that the Company needs to move through the development stage and into the mining stage. The Company’s Advisory Board was created to increase the Company’s expertise in financing, mining and operations. pg. 3

$$$ Ka-Ching Ka-Ching $$$

New Message
Please login to post a reply