Free

Re: Missing Assays Results - 3x10e6

posted on Oct 28, 2009 08:04AM

My calculation (estimation) was only on the presented results which were all for Pringle.

And remember, this is only an indication of lower grade gold and antimony as analyzed in only two holes (12 samples at different depths, each). The good part is these assays show gold and antimony is continuous through depth. Also especially like the assays that penetrated Zone A, where gold and antimony were the highest in yesterday's release, I believe.

Most of us are used to reading about Zone A (and B, C and West) in the context of Workman's bench. What is really nice about hitting Zone A in holes drilled at angles into Pringle is the continued evidence that these 4 zones are continuous from WB, through Smith Creek and into Pringle. Other news releases (Sept 3 and 4, I think) allude to this.

All the missing assays are outstanding, er, still to come from Workman's Bench where the richest overall assays have been found.

In a nutshell: WB and PB have high concentration gold and antimony vein systems throughout (current assays at WB are 103 gpt Gold equivalent Au+Sb, or 3.31 Troy Oz/ton, HUGE), and they are surrounded by lower (not "low", lower) concentration gold and antimony deposits that so far look to average 15 gpt, or 0.47 Toz/ton Au+Sb equivalent, NOT BAD).

New Message
Please login to post a reply