Free

Dischino/how about this scenario

posted on Dec 20, 2009 12:46PM

after talking to other corporate people,reading from reliable sources and purchasing other gold jr. and others, this is a big picture that quickly forms in my mind. These people that have been bashing slglf could be the same ones that are bashing the other jr. i have, don't really know. What seems to be happening is an entity or group of entities form and then short not just one stock but many. So when the real gold rush starts, and one goes, then another and another. When that happens, you be sure that there is not enough money in the world for all of these short positions in all of these stocks to be covered. Then what!! The SEC has turned their heads to this for so long, someone has to bail these people out. Guess what , the FED will at our expense, its called TARP. Maybe if that happens, at least if its public money, we will get to know who these people really are. I was notified by a financial person that they sold me a stock but now will not let me sell it through them. What does that tell you. It sounds like something good may happen with that co. that will affect them negatively. Gear up because it is coming . It is coming soon to a broker near you. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Now for the disclaimer, THIS IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

New Message
Please login to post a reply