Free

Good answers thus far.

Concerning potential investors, the 1st group I think of are those such as sleddog stated, "putting SLGLF on his watch list." People who play the precious metals and minerals game usually have their hands into many companies, and one of the methods many of my friends use is what I call flip flopping. They own company A and watch B. When A makes a few bucks, they take some off the table and buy B. A simplicfication, but you get my point.

The 2nd group I think of, are folks like us who own and have owned for a very long time, that are looking to shed some at exit points that are either predetermined or on a whim. Thus my comment, we need new investors to soak up the float.

How about people who's avg is 50 cents or a buck? Pick a number.....are they going to buy more on the way up when/if it breaks out on what ever event, or slowly sell it all over time and move on? What about microcap interest? What about a major making the BOD/share holders an offer they cannot refuse?

There are endless senarios to consider.....

To me, now that the reports show the goods are there, financing is the single catalyst and the only thing that really matters at this point in time....IMO....GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply