Free

Like you said, "When the company proves credibility". I have watched this share price fall like a rock inthe ocean. Currently I believe it's at .0068 cents or right at 2/3 of one cent. How many shares are available now, almost a billion? Has the company been buying back any shares in anticipation that the stock will ever be worth an investment? The last I knew, the acre(age) alloted for the green fuel project is still growing grass ( I have pictures of it ) and a gold strike of a million ounces would more than likely pay off a few debts of the company and make some creditors very happy, especially in this economy. Keep in mind too, this company has gone from a producing company to an exploration company.......... usually it's the other way around. A friend of mine lost over $20K in this company based on their forward statements for the mining and green fuel project, while I was a little more fortunate and got out near a break even level on two different occasions. Hopefully no one is invested with more than their lunch money here. Good Luck to you all. This is not a bashing, it's a statement of fact.

New Message
Please login to post a reply