Free

Hub Future

posted on Jan 20, 2010 08:15PM

As the Agoracom Silverado Hub is setting up for the future thanks largely to Dischino's efforts, I'd like to make a couple of suggestions to all board members.

It is very important for the current Hub Members, but especially Hub Leaders (by definition) to get as familiar as possible with the facts of Silverado as presented in the June update of the Buntdzen report and get as familiar as possible with both the early BCSC-non compliant and the current BCSC-compliant news releases.

The Silverado news release of July 15th, 2008 clarified the fact that several news releases prior to that date were in fact not compliant with BCSC rules for disclosure. The company clearly specifies in this release exactly which earlier releases were not compliant (go to http://www.otcbb.com/asp/Info_Center.asp and click on news and find and read the July 15th, 2008 release.)

I suggest you read the releases named in that July 15th, 2008 release that were deemed non-compliant by the BCSC so you can judge for yourself the extent that compliance was not adhered to.

After you have caught up on what the company disclosed improperly relative to BCSC criteria, then read ALL of the news releases AFTER July 15th, 2008 (and again, you need to have read the NI-43-101 Bundtzen report also to fully appreciate the context and implications of the news releases.)

Doing all of the above, in my experience of having done just that, gives you some additionally accomplished Due Diligence.

1. You will fully educate yourself on the vast potential of the Nolan (ie, the technical content of Mr. Buntdzen's June report, the vast, highly complex and thorough knowledge base Silverado has constructed for the Nolan ).
  2. Reading the early non-compliant press releases will fully educate you as to what specifically the company did wrong with press releases in the eyes of the BCSC in the past, and what materially or not materially was improperly stated in these releases. Then judge for yourself the implications.
  3. Reading all press releases after July 15th, 2008 (nearing 18 months now) which are compliant with BCSC reporting requirements, further brings you up to speed on the truth about the company.

It is my hope and expectation that within the next couple of months, we will need all Hub Leaders and Members to be as well versed on the truth of the company as possible, and of course as your time allows you to learn it. We will have several members that can and will post facts about the company and be quick to recognize and correct the garbage constantly spewed by a few.

The volume of Members will increase significantly on news of financing, so all the more reason for this post.

New Message
Please login to post a reply