Free
Feb 14, 2010 07:01AM

Re: Dischino/Werner/GRIM... et al

in response to by
posted on Feb 14, 2010 10:30AM

Agora sets the standards per their 6 rules, TOS and it's admin folks who take part on an as needed basis. Participating members of these hubs are the ones who lead, follow, or get out of the way. Everyone here, who wants this forum to remain the way it is now, needs to take part as a team. We need not agree with each other on all topics/posted opinions, style etc, but yes, respect and discipline are a must Werner.

A major reason I felt the need to increase the number of HL's, by those who wanted to be considered by their peers, in an open and honest vote, was to strengthen the hub and have coverage daily. With the number of members here, 5 HL's is currently a perfect fit, and what took place yesterday is an example why this hub will now be able to control it's destiny.

As company developments improve to the point of success, which we all feel they will, serious new investors will be attracted to this forum, take a peek as a lurker, then decide if this is the board of choice. If this group maintains it's current standards, while the others out there do not, where do you think new investors will land?

My other hub has over a hundred members, over 25 HL's and the group is growing. It has evolved to become the board of choice, and if someone new comes in with a negative agenda, there's a large enough "cleaning crew" to handle any situation.

I'm proud of what this group has become...thanks to everyone, Dischino.

New Message
Please login to post a reply