Free

Thanks fastfoot. I feel we now have a very good group of Hub Leaders, all of which seem to be faithful longs with no outside agendas. I like this group and was really happy to see nomegnome back in with the list of HL's. We need input from people like her, with her vast knowledge of mining/panning for gold. A "flash in the pan", indeed is not what she is, but what she is looking for! DISCHINO has added some "Chutzpa", 3X10e6 what seems as a good Engineering/ mining background with good intrepretation of news releases from a technical aspect, GRIM REAPER bring us charts and stock info, mainman, being from the depressed area of Michigan, has shown his wiseness by moving to an area that is sunny and 75 every day, and has been a shareholder since 2003,and has a great laugh. And you fastfoot, the "eternal optimist, the steadying hand on the board, always has a word or two about keeping the "faith" and have patience, Our day will come. I don't think there is any need for me to join the ranks of HL, as the last time it didn't last long. I am happy reading and posting as I have & try to contribute in whatever way I can. I'm not going anywhere (Lord Willing), and my Avatar will keep showing up on the board, sometimes with a little humor........ Thanks again, koala

New Message
Please login to post a reply