Free

I made my first purchase of Silverado ( PP ) in 9/05 and have been purchasing more stock up through now. Never have sold any as of yet and last few weeks have been attempting to put a floor limit bid in at 0.0035. Last thursday I ended up doubling my position when trying to support our stock.

Friday I purchased ~250k more and just decided to see what it would do , maybe others would jump in and support our stock. Turns out they did come out to support it.

Today ( Monday ) at the moment I am just monitoring it but may jump back in if it looks under stress. I feel we are so close with drilling starting this week. I am looking forward to the first large diameter drill holes from Hill Side. I believe Silverado will not even have to wait for assay results, just show pictures of the core showing the gold.

A lot of the Yahoo's and RB's comment on Silverado being a scam but where is the money?There definitely isn't any big money being made at 0.0035 / share.

Garry has spent a big portion of his life proving up the potential of Silverado's holdings and I value his tenacity ( even with all the odds stacked against him ). He also believes in protecting the environment which I admire being I am an Environmentalist.

IMHO the Antimony / Gold are defiantly there ( and lots of it ) so I am a long who is looking forward to this Summers results.

New Message
Please login to post a reply