Free

Jim-

I hope a financial deal is close at hand but as I said in a previous post, ONLY Garry knows what is going on with financial negotiations behind closed doors; anyone spreading rumors that a deal is close at hand are only second guessing.

Here is what I think, Garry knows he has the goods, we know he has the goods because of the NI43-101 reports. Silverado Gold Mines LTD. has two top notch caliber geologist working with the company, Tom Bundtzen and Peter Hooper, you can bet your last dollar and the short trader's last dollar that these gelogist wouldn't jeopardize their 30 years reputation/experience with any company that didn't have the goods in the ground/tunnel.

The way I see it, if Garry was desperate, he would have jumped on the first deal that slid across his desk !! But he knows as time goes on and the price of Gold and Antimony becomes more valuable and world production keeps declining, the Nolan Creek Project becomes more attactive each day that passes. A financing deal will happen, we just have to learn patients, anyone who has experience investing in stocks knows that the share price doesn't go up when we want them to, it will happen when you least expect it.

I personally believe the share price is far below what all three Silverado properties, Nolan Creek Project, Ester Dome Project and the Silver Creek Project combined together are worth; keeping in mind that the infrastructure, roads and power, camp at Nolan are already in place so I remain committed to my long term position and have not sold one share, in fact, I have added millions more to my postion thanks to the short traders giving them to me so cheap $$$

New Message
Please login to post a reply