Free

Jim-

One more fact I would like to add, concerning my "DD" work, I like to seperate and view the fundamentials seperately from the technical chart.

We know the fundumentals from company work on the properties and from the NI43-101 reports that verify the truth to what has been discovered on the properties of Silverado.

The most recent fundimental factors I like, Summer of 2009 Silverado's discovery of more Antimony veins with Gold near the surface.

[Pringle Bench 2 Foot Wide Vein of High Grade Ore ] Outcrops to surface, varying colors of quartz-carbonate (silicon dioxide + carbon + oxygen), stibnite (antimony sulfide), red kermesite (antimony oxide with sulfur), and yellow cervantite (antimony oxide with less antimony and sulfur than kermesite).

[Partial View of the 500 ft wide Pringle Mineralized Structure ] Highly mineralized zone of Gold-Antimony, 4 feet in width was encountered on the hanging wall side of this 500 foot-wide mineralized zone on Pringle Bench with quartz veins and quartz-carbonate stockwork

Regarding the technicals, as noted by silveradomanmi daily post of the large % of shorts traded, it appears that the shorts have been in control of the momentium and direction of the share price. Anotherwards, the shorts have been building up a very large position to supress the share price.

My conclusion, with any announcment of financing to mine, I believe the probability is high to wittness share price sky rocket up the chart with a potential large short squeeze could make this a reality. As a long time shareholder, I am hoping we have the oppurtunity to take back the money from the shorts that belongs to us shareholders who support the company. The shorts have worked in packs to take the share price down, the flip side, the longs also have the oppurtunity to work in a collective pack and hold onto our shares, to squeeze the shorts.

The shorts would have to pay the GRIM REAPER $$$$$

$$ KA-Ching Ka-Ching $$

New Message
Please login to post a reply