Free

Hey guys-

I was gone most of yesterday from early morning until evening, I just looked at the accum/distribution indicator this morning and it shows that yesterday's event was from physical selling, my first thought is this could be Del Mar Corporate Consulting taking some profit for payment ? I am guessing

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/81650feba1.jpg

I've attached a link to the current Silverado Daliy Chart that shows that the share price is holding above all the moving averages, this remains positve. The (green) 20 day moving average line has advanced much further above the 50 day moving average line since my last report and that is bullish. Please note that the 20 day moving average line is very close to crossing above the 200 day moving average line, the 20 day is at .0048 and the 200 day is at .0052 this would send another very bullish signal to the market that change is in the wind. But first the weak hands need to be shaken out of the stock, this event gives me another oppurtunity to step in to buy more shares for the "Multipler Affect", potential future profits. Mamma use to tell me to shop around for the bargin basement prices !!

$$ Ka-Ching Ka-Ching $$

Remember, no stock goes up in a strait line

New Message
Please login to post a reply