Free

Oct 12, 2010 12:20PM

Oct 12, 2010 12:37PM
Oct 12, 2010 12:41PM
Oct 12, 2010 12:47PM
Oct 12, 2010 12:52PM
Oct 12, 2010 01:05PM

Oct 12, 2010 01:11PM

Well, that's my way of looking at things these days.

My worst enemy is me, taking daily snap shots and not assembling all of them into a single picture.

When a house or any building in constructed, we can take daily snap shots and see the progress to completion and occupancy. What we have here is the opposite, with some "chum" thrown in ala TB reports, calculations of what the goods are worth, and it's all under ground...we see basically nothing.

Investors are result oriented. "Don't tell me how great your company is, don't tell me what you think you are worth, show me the product, sell that product then show me in hard dollars, then I will believe you and buy in."

To me, owning a gold mining stock in the exploration phase, is like staring into the nights sky and wondering what's out there. The mind cannot comprehend something it cannot see, smell and feel.

Going into production will give investors something to put their arms around, see it, smell it and touch it...THEN THE MIND DOES A 180.

Crazy way to describe our situation maybe, but if you give it some thought, this is where we are at this point in time.

IMO, we are very close to everything coming together.

New Message
Please login to post a reply