Free
Nov 10, 2010 01:18PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:54PM
Nov 11, 2010 07:18AM
Nov 11, 2010 07:21AM

I guess the question is "What is the best deal?" When is it recognized that this is the best deal? My hope is (and this is from experience) How toxic is the deal? WE do not want spirial financing, resetting of stocks if a certain price is not acheived at a certain date, if a payment is missed, what are the dire consequences? This is just a couple of many negatives written in contracts that are Schrewdly written in, like americans bills passing for a vote. Here Gary must be strong, dispite the tortourous wait. Keith says better safe than sorry. My opinion to cool the anxious heads is perhaps laying out an outline of events SHOULD they all be met with a timeline. IE: In OUR opinion an agreement by lets say March 2011 would benefit SLGL to commence our first step in production OR we propose to finance ourselves buy leasing or selling a piece of parcel to commence this production. WHAT is the harm in doing this? I am ignoring the basher and short person as they deserve to be ignored. WE are owners of this company also and should have respect given to us. Sorry for the rambling on, but it felt good to do.

Still LONG and STRONG. BBS GLTA

PS I am working with lawyers looking at deceptive practices in posting. Not done yet but I AM SMILING!!!

Nov 11, 2010 09:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply