Free
Message: Antimony in Two Areas of Interest at Mountain Lake's Little River Property

MISH one would have to think the U.S. would be literally INSANE to let some of the largest antimony properties in the world outside of China - to go into China's hands. In the same way they would be crazy to allow China access to our Silverado Green Fuel technology. However that being said, what have they done to help us go into production on these fronts - NOTHING!

I am trying to locate the article I dug out re Canada's Beaver Brook sale to the Chinese - if I remember correctly ther Chinese bought this company for a song. Silverado will NOT fall into the same trap - we have far too much to offer.

"After re-opening in January 2009 after a near decade-long closure, Beaver Brook’s ownership sold the company to China’s Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation in October of 2009. The buyout was a no-brainer as Beaver Brook’s United Kingdom-based holding company sought a buyer, and the Hunan Nonferrous Metals Corporation reigns supreme as the world’s largest antimony company."

“After the buyout, there wasn’t a big effect on the process as plans were carefully laid out to move to full production. There is now more certainty and support,” says Delaney

2011 should prove to be our year given the great prices in both antimony & gold. We are in demand & when there's a will, there's always a way IMHO. "The Best is yet to come!"

New Message
Please login to post a reply