Free
Message: a interesting read and something to think about...........

thats is why Canada has the National Instrument NI 43-101 that apply to the Lab result to help verifie the results to be true and the NI 43-101 applies to the company's drill core samples and to the company and independent geologists who file the company reports to backup their findings of what the company has found in the ground, the program is very $expensive but it works. It is my understanding that not all mining companies around the world use the NI 43-101 standards unless their stock trades on the Canadian stock exchange then it applies.

I am sure that the independent geoligist Tom Bundtzen who writes the independent reports for Silverado Gold Mines LTD who has operated his own business over approx. 35 yrs. isn't going to jepordize his reputation and business to falsify a geological report for any mining company, there is plenty of work in the mining industry and a shortage of experienced geoligists. Tom's job is a tough one because the requirements by the U.S stock exchange is different from Canada's.

Bottomline, the Silverado Gold Mine NI 43-101 filings backup the company has descovered in the ground.

BBS

New Message
Please login to post a reply