Free

I believe a good CEO listen to shareholders, Garry isn't. If he can't take constructive crititism from the owners of the company, he shouldn't be the CEO of a public company.

The lack of annual shareholder's meetings highlights his inability to lead a public company.

When I heard that before, once the CTO if lifted this stock will fly. Well I didn't fly after the last CTO, even thou the company put out a weak report with a bit of probable resources.

The current CTO bring into question the last QP's report.

I agree he will still be the CEO of Silverado because he won't have a shareholder's meeting and risk the shareholder's not voting off the Board. Without representation on the board of directors, the shareholder's can't do much about him.

How about all the cease trade orders? After 40 years a person would believe a CEO would know what he/she could release and not release, when they should file?

Quite a few here mention bashers, but Garry is the one leading the company, doing the filings and news releases. So the cease trade is his creation, he either over stated or didn't file.

Tell me how the bashers forced Garry to write those news release that have been retracted or stopped him from filing documents in a timely manner.

Can't and won't argue about anything you said, Al. No problem here. Facts are Facts

Mar 17, 2011 06:34PM
Mar 17, 2011 11:37PM
Mar 18, 2011 06:13AM
Mar 18, 2011 10:27AM
Mar 18, 2011 11:31AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply