Free

For those who have become disappointed with this company, for what ever reason and how long it took you to get there, what will you do now?

There are people here who have owned as long as 15 years, many 5 - 10, a few like me 1 - 4, so now what? It will be 2 years for me this coming Aug.

Do you buy more, sell or hold?

Do you "speak ill" of management, specifically Garry, day after day, week after week, month after month? What is reasonable here?

How tolerant should those who feel the exact opposite or some where in between be, before a spat starts here as it has soooo many times over the years, with posts being flagged, violations piling up, posts being removed etc?

So far, the tolerance level has been very high, so how long is long enough for all concerned here?

Venting is expected in any chat room, but how much is enough? Well, the answer to that depends on each personality involved amongst other things.

100% positive talk is not a reasonable expectation, nor is 100% negative talk? Where is the middle ground? No answer to that....

I throw this out as food for thought, and will not debate the topic as to avoid a spat...none of us need that nor will it be tolerated.

Enjoy....

New Message
Please login to post a reply