Free
Message: John Hathaway, people are going to climb aboard mining shares

Today John Hathaway told King World News that, I think most people missed this rally. You can tell by the way gold has acted.... “Most people are not aboard. They are going to climb aboard stocks because that’s the next best thing to do if you didn’t catch the move in gold. We know the mining shares got down to ridiculous valuations, and they are just now beginning to climb back. But they still remain very cheap. The moves in the HUI and the XAU support what I am saying.

It now looks like gold has put in a low. People have finally figured that out. Now the question is what are they going to do about it? For me what it means, at $1,700 gold, and mid $30 silver, the companies are not really at risk of a big decline in the metal prices.

So I think you are going to see, over the next several weeks, maybe months, a revaluation of the shares. Investors will figure out that the shares are still undervalued and that gold and silver have a very good chance of going higher. That will create momentum in the shares over time. We are already up six straight days on both the HUI and the XAU. This bodes very well for the future

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/9/15_John_Hathaway_-_%242%2C000_Gold_Will_Happen_Very_Quickly.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply