Free

If the day comes, we will find out if the institutions naked shorting Silverado stock can cover their positions at these current price levels, way to many variable factors, like how many shares are currently held by all the faithful longs, and their is always the factor for professional investors/institutions to quickly move in and remove large numbers of shares from the existing market float on any future news regarding financing, who knows, maybe a portion of the naked short sell fraud may have been committed by a off shore hedge fund? out of the reach of US law, so, anotherwards, they would never have to cover.

Jim Sinclair has mentioned in his website blog that the hedge funds have been heavily shorting the mining stocks. It is good to know that the SEC is making an effort to crack down on these criminals, I would like to think that Silverado Gold Mines responded to the call by the authorities to report such criminal activity taking place in their stock.

Mainman, its my personal view that there will be some kind of short squeeze, if and when it happens, it would be impressive tho, if the stock price took off like a ruptured duck, traveling at mach 4 speed up the chart on a giant naked short position sueeze LOL

Right now, my main concern is for Silverado to land financing that will move the company forward with some kind of production to start mining all that Gold and Antimony from the Nolan Creek Project. Any kind of short squeeze would be extra icing on the stock price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply