Free

Koala, yes that is a great point to make about the bulk sample analysis the company already has completed!

using a 414 lb bulk sample, clearly shows that the metallurgical testing proves the antimony and gold can be easily separated. In addition, Sepro has already developed the Process Flow Diagram (PFD) and equipment specifications sufficient to begin detail engineering of the process and procurement of the equipment, when desired.

The way I see it, Silverado Gold Mines won't need to spend extra money on the process using expensive chemicals to seperate the Gold from the Antimony; thus helping to keep the production cost low and the environment clean. I would think that Silverado could use the closed circut sytem, using recirculated water to seperate Gold from Antimony. That was all that was required in the past to seperate the placer gold nuggets from the soil.

In the past, I remember reading some of the short sellers posts on the other chat-board, touting that there was chemicals contamination spread all over the Nolan Creek property. What a farce spinning their lies, trying to scare investors away, or to make shareholders sell their stock. These bashers are seriously commented and dedicated to not understanding anything positive; I think they are seriously in need of dental flossing their brain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply