Free
Message: SILVERADO, NOLAN CREEK "MINERAL CLAIMS" ALLOW for USAGE of WATER & TIMBER

SILVERADO, NOLAN CREEK "MINERAL CLAIMS" ALLOW for USAGE of WATER & TIMBER

I would like to a minute to clear up a few misconceptions the bashers have been posting on several chat-boards. http://ragingbull.quote.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=SLGLF&read=119123

Really, these short sellers need to take the time to read the annual 10K company report, they would discover a few of these hidden factoid truths.

As a long time shareholder, I had the opportunity to visit the Silverado Gold Mines' office several times in the past; and I remember one time Garry Anselmo the CEO/President explaining to me, that the mineral claim rights allows for a mining company to use the surface water and timber on that property as needed to operate a mine.

Most of the shareholders know from Silverado Gold Mines past test mining activities, the company has yielded over $15 million in gold nuggets, 95%-97% fine gold, from the Nolan Creek property. http://www.freeimagehosting.net/4ppun The gold nuggets were mined from ancient river beds buried underground in frozen permafrost, and had to be reached by tunnels. So during the Spring-Summer time operation, the company used PLAIN-O-WATER to separate the gold nuggets from the permafrost dirt, NO FANCY TOXIC CHEMICAL COCKTAIL NEEDED OR REQUIRED FOR THIS PART OF THE OPERATION. And the company used the same circulated plain-o-water over-and-over again in a closed circuit system. NO TOXIC MESS TO CLEAN UP!!!

And I remember Garry mentioning in one of our conversations, the company had some drilling exploration done on the Nolan Creek property to find underground water, and they received the results that they wanted to hear, which was, all drill holes turned up dry!!! Meaning that the company wouldn't encounter any problems with water, when the company was ready to move forward (at some point in the future) with underground hard rock mining.

I also remember a different conversation, hearing about the charity work the company did for the Wiseman community (approx 10 miles away) helping them to drill a well for drinking water; as you now know, that well could not have been drilled on the Nolan Creek property BECAUSE the results for the drill test show that there are no underground spring or well water on the property!!!! GO FIGURE THAT SHERLOCK HOLMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply