Free
Message: “Solomon Shear” The “Gold-Antimony Treasure Chest” of Nolan Creek Project

"I believe Nolan Creek Gold-Antimony Project could be the next 'Witwatersrand Basin' of S. Africa." GRIM REAPER

Garry Anselmo, Silverado Gold Mines CEO/President, followed the gold nugget trail on the Nolan Creek Project, that led him to Solomon Shear Zone. He discovered four rich Antimony veins, and several drill holes show very high gold content from approx 1oz/ton up to 5.73 oz/ton. I have personally seen and held in my hands a sold bar of Antimony cut of the Workman’s Bench wall, as pure as can be found in nature, that was on display at the Silverado Gold Mine office. Every where else in the world, antimony can only be found in very small traces, as a by product to other minerals mined. Solomon Shear could be the real Fort Knox!! http://agoracom.com/ir/Silverado/photos

Fact, exploration mining companies today would be tickled to death to find oz./ton. But the truth is, most of the exploration companies today are only finding one or two grams/ton, and they have to drill thousands of holes just to prove they have a twenty year mine. And that cost a fortune to drill!! Garry on the other hand, with his blood hound geologist nose, sniffed out and discovered the rich Antimony-Gold veins that run near the surface to several hundred feet deep along the Solomon Shear zone with minimal amount of drilling by today’s standards.

The nuggets do tell a story, and they point to the direction from where they originated, which led Garry to discover a very rich source of Antimony and Gold on the Nolan Creek Project, the Solomon Shear Zone. The company did some extensive drilling on the Solomon Shear Zone and discovered Workman's Bench and Pringle Bench loaded with Antimony and Gold as I mentioned above. In my opinion, what Garry Anselmo has discovered on the Nolan Creek Project is the exception to the rule by today's mining standards. Western societies have depleted all the easy to find mineral reserves over the past 200 years. When Silverado Gold Mines began to reveal the Gold-Antimony treasure chest hidden on the Nolan Creek Project, its kinda like finding the last needle in the hay stack sorta speak.

I Personally believe that the Nolan Creek Project, once its mined for the rich Gold and Antimony, will go down in mining history as one of the last giant ore mining fields left on earth. I believe Nolan Creek will be the next 'Witwatersrand Basin' of S. Africa.

I wish Garry the best finding a way to finance and bring the Nolan Creek Gold-Antimony Project into production.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obstacles Along the Way to Production

While JR mining companies are busy with exploration, and showing no profits on their books, they must endure many obstacles along the way while trying to raise $$ for exploration. Like the low life snake short seller mburns and cookie, who prey on startup mining companies. Their primary objective is to take away the shareholders money via short selling the stock, driving the stock price to zero if they can. This is like a street thug standing on the corner looking for a grandma (easy prey) with a purse to roll for her $$. The short seller will sit all day/night with their nose pressed against the computer screen watching the chat boards for any kinda hint of insider info, good news, that gives them a clue that they must quickly cover their short positions before the share price goes up. The low life snake mburns use to monitor the German chat boards, hoping to get inside info. on Silverado Gold Mines before the stock opened in the U.S. market. When you live the low life short seller like mburns, he must grow eyes all around his head that never sleeps, to know when to cover, or his short sell postions will blow up in his face on company good news.

This is how low life mburns from Toronto makes his living, spinning lies on chat boards while rolling shareholders for their investment money. mburns has a track record of short selling startup exploration mining companies since 2002. mburns is the KING of low lifes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply