Free
Dec 22, 2015 04:01PM

I am a explosive expert, and I had the opportunity to work on the Alaska Pipeiline. I know that RCA installed many radar towers along the pipeline for national security.

Heres the problem, because Alaska is so rich in (real wealth) natural resources. China will covet Alaska in exchange for payment for the $$Trillions in IOUs the U.S. Goverment owes to China.

China now controls the giant industrial production of the world, and needs all the natural resources they can get their hands on to keep their industrial wheel turning. I believe China will push the U.S. towards war. Thats the joker in the deck.

As I type, the nations of the world are slowly moving their military forces back into the Middle East because of their greed to control the last of the world's natural resources, the crude oil and natural gas fields. Alaska could be next ??

If there is one thing I believe that will stand in the way of the elite from achieving a smooth running NWO Goverment, it will be the greed to control the natural resources. I believe this will be their downfall

Dec 22, 2015 08:41PM

Dec 22, 2015 08:42PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply