Free
Message: Re: Stock Collapse In China Fuels Worldwide Panic ????????/

The market in the US, DJIA, is only down 2%. When it is down 10% then we have a market collapse/correction. The market is oversold at 18,000 and is long over due to have a "correction". I think a market collapse is a drop of 18-20%. JMHO. Anyhoo, thats why we are gold bugs right ? We don't trust the markets, big business, BANKING sector, Govt and their unimaginal amt. of regulations.

When is this CTO going to be lifted? What are the actions required by the exchanges to Silverado, in order to have the CTO lifted? What about the talk of environmental issues to be cleared up before mining can begin.............any truth to them and what are they? There are $ilverado investors on this board that are in the know. I don't see any reason to withhold information like this. I would share this if I knew where to look ! Heck, no one can buy or sell anyway at this time. Please.............there are some investors here that would like to know what is going on. None of us are GETTING ANY YOUNGER. My kids wouldn't appreciate spending the income from selling SLGLF as much as I would !!!!! GL & GHTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply