Free
Message: Gigantic Rise in Silver, "Some 1 Big" Willing To Take On The Crooks

March 18

DESPITE THE LOW PRICE OF GOLD/SILVER, GLD ADDS A WHOPPING 11.89 TONNES TO ITS INVENTORY/SLV ADDS 2.665 MILLION OZ/Gold whacked/silver held up pretty good/Gold and silver shares refuse to buckle/Gigantic rise in silver OI as it seems that someone big is willing to take on the crooks/comex gold OI also rises

Yesterday afternoon as soon as the CME released the open interest on gold and silver I knew that a raid was coming and I emailed the CFTC that it would be forthcoming. This morning I wrote to them again telling them that the “boys did not disappoint me” with their antics.

However this afternoon’s data is quite telling. The OI on silver skyrocketed by almost 9,000 contracts to almost 177,500 contracts. Now both comex gold and comex silver are at multi year highs. The last time gold was at 500,000 was in late Sept 2012 and the gold price was $1700.00 USA. We are at the same OI but 445 dollars apart. The open interest with respect to silver has been at these elevated levels for years. No doubt we have a strong entity waiting in the wings (the longs) to pounce on silver when it is convenient for them.

In silver we had 242 notices served upon for 1,210,000 oz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$$$ Keep stacking the Silver $$$

GRIM

New Message
Please login to post a reply