Free
Jun 24, 2016 08:51PM
Jul 01, 2016 02:10PM
Jul 01, 2016 02:28PM
Jul 02, 2016 12:49AM
Jul 03, 2016 09:43PM

SideNote: It is Sunday Evening and Silver did touch $20.58. So Silver is on a breakout above the 50DMA Line as I type. GRIM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve St. AngeloJuly 2, 2016 - 4:57pm

What is interesting about this present silver rally is shown the the chart below:

Once silver breaks above this 50 MA Threshold, I believe we are going to see a great deal more hedge fund and traders move into the silver market. We may see the banks try and hold silver from crossing this trend-line, but if silver does close above $20.50 next week and continue higher… this could spell real trouble for the bullion banks who hold a great deal of silver short contracts.

Precious metal investors who were hoping for lower gold and silver prices to purchase more metal were caught by surprise as the silver jumped 15% in a week. Those who have NOT YET BOUGHT METAL, you may be paying a lot more of the price of silver really starts to take off over the next several weeks. I heard that several precious metals dealers said, “They had never seen anything like the kind of sales they were experiencing today.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply